! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Next season - Page 2/11

Subject: Next season
« <> »
brainy02 28.02.13 - 04:26pm
Forget it swansea would never come close to the top 4, they will keep on doing the everton style who never stop dreaming of ucl slot.For liverpool, with some little tweaks they should push for the top 4.... If reina can be so consistent, and a couple of hard guyz in the midfield and also keep hold of suarez then they can push. All thingz being equal they can make it(sure) * +

stu7 28.02.13 - 05:55pm
with the exception of suarez i dont think any liverpool player would be in spurs 1st 11,obviously without bale spurs would be weaker,but still better than them red scouse cun.tsyes * +

stu7 28.02.13 - 07:05pm
i struggle to see who else would be a 1st 11 player for spurs from liverpool exept for the aforementioned,.maybe agger,kaboul and vertonghen better than him in my opinion tho and we still have caulker and dawson as well * +

laity 1.03.13 - 06:01am
reina isn't a patch on lloris.. walker is far more useful going forward than Johnson AND he can actually defend.. agger, skrtel and Lucas? pmpl gerrard? in his prime, yeah.. not now tho.. suarez would get in tho.. you really are deluded * +

stu7 1.03.13 - 07:41am
my god jackets you must be joking with some of them,is lucas better than parker sandro or dembele?gerrad would not be getting in ahead of that trio either,skrtel for me is like dawson,and dawson is only playing due to kaboul being injured so no ...reina??? pmpllloris is one of the best keepers is europe,reina aint even the best on merseyside * +

keldo82 1.03.13 - 07:43am
Reina has been below par for around 18 months. Lloris is miles ahead of him. * +

spartan2 1.03.13 - 08:57am
pmpl delusions of grandeur. Suarez is your only top class player and even he said he would consider any offer from a top club elsewhere. Do well just to hold onto any talent you have * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index