! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

OFFICIAL LCFC POST - Page 2/7

Subject: OFFICIAL LCFC POST
« <> »
lukejames 21.12.15 - 02:32pm
As soon as they lose they'll fall apart, I've been saying that for weeks though and they keep proving me wrong, no way can they keep it going though but fair play for what they've done so far. * +

spartan2 21.12.15 - 05:30pm
I kind of agree, although not totally fall apart. They are on one of those runs Liverpool were on, where you just go on the pitch and believe you will win no matter what. Leicester could probably get a result against Madrid right now lol.gif but as soon as you lose hard, or suffer a significant blow to your confidence, it does start to unravel and you don't quite have the quality to win games when you play badly. If you have quality you can still win playing poorly. Leicester probably can't. * +

alanball 21.12.15 - 05:37pm
United will see Leicester as a threat to their top 4 position and will try to unsettle Mahrez in Jan. If they fk up his form Vardy's goals will dry up. * +

cantona 21.12.15 - 06:01pm
They won't hold on to him long term but they'd have to be absolutely mental to even consider selling in January, even for stupid money * +

alanball 21.12.15 - 06:39pm
They dont need to sell for another club to fk things up, look a Berahino at West Brom since the Spurs bid. I can see another team with top 4 aspirations trying to unsettle him in Jan. * +

spartan2 22.12.15 - 08:57am
How bad must the league be when Leicester are top at Christmas and Arsenal are slight favourites to win it? lol.gif * +

obi_jon 22.12.15 - 12:33pm
I don't like Leicester but I really hope they go all the way, I think it would be fantastic for the game in general. A proper kick in the nuts for the so called big teams. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index