! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rawel Morrison - Page 2/3

Subject: Rawel Morrison
« <> »
viner 15.05.12 - 11:46am

@ cantona - 15.05.12 - 11:09am
The Keane brothers will probably go on loan and another Italian kid Petrucci

I can see Petrucci going abroad on loan rather than the Championship, he's got the potential to be a good player but he missed a year through injury. * +

viner 15.05.12 - 11:49am

@ stu7 - 15.05.12 - 10:56am
wonder what united youngsters will be loaned out this summer,sure we will go for 1 again,would like to see Tunnicliffe here again dont think united will let him go out this season tho

Did Tunnicliffe do ok for you Stu? I thought he came back early because he wasn't getting games, he's finished the season well in the reserves. * +

stu7 15.05.12 - 12:13pm
tunnicliffe was good for us yeah,the prob with him was he didn't have the engine for 90mins,hence why he was mainly on the bench,that said its a massive jump from reserves football to championship * +

stu7 15.05.12 - 12:15pm
good box to box player,and likes a tackleyessure if he got loaned out again he would be a better player * +

stu7 15.05.12 - 12:20pm
i wasnt that pleased when fergie came back,he will get a better offer elsewhere and bug*er off again,still dont think he is that great a manager,its all about who we would get in to replace him tho ,i said to my mate if he did go id want lee clark * +

baz6 15.05.12 - 12:24pm

@ maxithon - 15.05.12 - 11:42am
You sacked Darren when you were rooted at the the bottom of the Championship. You then said you needed a change because Darren wasn't up for the job anymore. Then when he came back he was the best manager ever againpmpl

Sounds a bit like Bent before he left,and gyan. Greatest ever,they left and became useless and greedypmpl * +

stu7 15.05.12 - 01:05pm
He turned down leicester and West Ham to sign for brighton, the only prem club to have a bid accepted was qpr,everything was agreed and the club pulled the plug at the last minyesi also got laughed at when i was talking about our then defender ryan bennett,notice people are a little quiter on that one after a 3mil prem movelol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index