! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Southampton - Page 2/3

Subject: Southampton
« <> »
xxlee 1.11.14 - 07:56pm
Will koeman be there next season? * +

orbital7 2.11.14 - 03:34am
d*mn right he will...has stated recently he wants to stay for at least the length of contract...3yrs.. * +

stexefc 2.11.14 - 04:37am
Players and managers say that all the time. Will depend on were they finish and who comes in for him. Not sure if I said it on here but I wanted us to sign Tadic, we'd been tinked to him in the past. He's a quality player. I thoight the only player theyd miss that they sold would of been Lambert but Pelle has made a nonsense of that. Shaw has done nothin to show hes a 30m player so Bertrand is an fine replacement as is Tadic for Lallana. They kept their main man who's a brilliant player. * +

4juice 2.11.14 - 10:35am
Hysteric * +

cantona 3.11.14 - 05:30pm

@ njackets - 2.11.14 - 08:37am
Pmpl

What are you laughing at you fking oddball? Do you think people actually look forward to playing Southampton? Their only rivals are in Div 4 ffs * +

spartan2 4.11.14 - 01:22am
Liverpool buys Southampton in the summer. Still below Southampton. lol.gif * +

orbital7 8.11.14 - 02:07am
erm...a s**t pointless club who beat man u many many times in my lifetime...6-3 was quite a battering...as was the 4-1 when atkinson lost his job,3-1 when apparently u couldnt see each other and of course fa cup final 76...yeah yr assessment cantona is priceless...check out le tissier making yr defence look like muppets then lobbing schmeichel from well inside the area...class!... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index