! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Howard Webb Recipe! - Page 2/9

Subject: Howard Webb Recipe!
« <> »
0cute0 5.02.12 - 06:44pm

@ 4juice - 5.02.12 - 06:35pm
smashed by brainy pmpl

Wats the london geisha spitting about confused * +

stevo.x 5.02.12 - 06:47pm
lol what a game tho ! * +

frizzl3r 5.02.12 - 06:48pm
Manchester United are the first club to come back from three goals down to claim at least a point three times in the Premier League era. This is also the first time that Chelsea have led a Premier League match 3-0 and not won. lol * +

spartan2 5.02.12 - 07:13pm
Fortunate in that your first goal was pretty lucky, you were outplayed for at least three quarters of the match and pressed back for the last half an hour almost totally despite being the home side, United could have had even more with the first half decisions too. tea2 a draw was a relatively even result for an uneven game. Chelsea took their chances credit to them for that. Both teams will probably be ok with the draw but Chelsea will be much less happy about it i imagine being 3 up with 40 to play * +

brainy02 5.02.12 - 07:20pm
Yea the result goes down well with me but still the fact must be told..... Some decisions aint just worth it cos what goes around certainly comes around, it just a matter of when * +

brainy02 5.02.12 - 07:22pm
I wonder why the cute one is b***hing around here, wont you go honour you appointment with Mr. Webb tonight? (time) * +

gersbust 5.02.12 - 07:24pm
I had bets of Chelsea to win 3-2 and Chelsea half time utd full time so the draw was worst result for me * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index