! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

dave whelan - Page 2/11

Subject: dave whelan
« <> »
35years 1.03.11 - 12:56pm
Well what did you expect? A big round of applause? A hearty pat on the back? No one forced you to put yet another attention seeking self pity post about United. It was your choice. Spitting your dummy out when you're quite rightly insulted for your stupidity is pretty poor form baby * +

gersbust 1.03.11 - 12:59pm
What do you think about the game tonight cantona, been looking at first goal and dont know if to lump on torres at 5s or split the money between terry at 25s or vidic at 33s * +

35years 1.03.11 - 01:01pm
We haven't won at Chelsea for nine years I suppose now's a good a time as any to break that. I'll be jumping through hoops if we can get four points from the next two games. * +

1stan2 1.03.11 - 01:04pm
ha ha ha ur the king of the forums , am just sayin facts ! rooney elbow berbe pen neville stoke neville wba, these are blatent decisions that have gone for you,am not whining just sayin the facts reading look bk you started the whining * +

sing44 1.03.11 - 01:17pm
Yet again cantona found out he dnt like the truth to get in the way of is childish no v v childish cliparts..well said stan everything u said were true * +

sing44 1.03.11 - 01:19pm
We are united the FA do what we want * +

35years 1.03.11 - 01:22pm
Facts like De Jongs tackle which made Rooney's elbow look like a b***hslap. The blatant penalty for Toures foul on Elmander. I could go on but then I'd be veering towards sad c**t with a chip on my shoulder territory tea * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index