! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MEXICO vs ARGENTINA - Page 2/13

Subject: MEXICO vs ARGENTINA
« <> »
oybid 27.06.10 - 05:03pm
yess how does Messi does that? slides away like knife in a b*tter........hardly seen anyone been able to sn*tch ball from him. * +

oybid 27.06.10 - 05:04pm
and defo MESSI gotta have two centre of gravity with that kind of balance!!!!!!! lol * +

zackzero 27.06.10 - 05:25pm
Would like Argentinia to go through so that Germany can England them. This other guy, who support Argentinia, laughed at me when I said I support Germany. You better get your head out of your ass. WAR is upon you. * +

spartan2 27.06.10 - 05:28pm
The germans keep grinding and they grind and they grind. But they are still vulnerable conceded two today. When they get beat here and they will, it will be as bad as england got beat today * +

marothi 27.06.10 - 05:43pm
Spartan you're spouting rubbish again dislike Argentina are not that good and Germany are playing the type of football that even Barcelona would be proud of. Argentina are favorites but it'll never be the embarrassment we witnessed today. * +

spartan2 27.06.10 - 05:46pm
no, you are spotuing rubbish. Did you miss that game? england defence was terrible. They gifted germany the goals, they barely had to work for them. a championship side could have split england and scored those goals today. numpty you overestimate how good germany were, and yes, that means englands defence was utterly s**t. Germany still havent beaten a quality side well this tournament.... * +

marothi 27.06.10 - 05:48pm
Mexico will outplay Argentina for most of the match but they won't get the goals unfortunately. Argentina 3-1 nod * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index