! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Liverpool fc - Page 1904/1905

Subject: Liverpool fc
« <> »
silverjx 3.02.16 - 10:09pm
See this is the problem...If they win is it the Klopp effect? and if they lose its because it was Brendas players? bearing in mind its the transfer comity that got the players and if they got better ones would Rodgers done as well? * +

spartan2 6.02.16 - 02:40pm
This Liverpool team is enough to give even Flopp appendicitis lol.gif He'll do anything to avoid coming into work at the moment * +

silverjx 8.02.16 - 09:16pm
TBH he had the luxury of Suarez and a fit Sturridge. When the Committee buys Benteke and Lallana for big money then pass up players like Alli then scrimps on paying the going rate for Tex something is wrong. * +

nuttyb0y67 9.02.16 - 10:25pm
mock COYI * +

9362 14.04.16 - 10:09pm
Brilliant comeback from Liverpool tonight * +

alesdee 14.04.16 - 10:25pm
The best I have seen in a long time...I thought it was game over after the first half and especially when Dortmund scored their third in the second half * +

spartan2 17.04.16 - 01:07pm
Dortmund were terrible. They were 3-1 up away from home with just half an hour to play. They had to just not let in 3 goals. They didn't shut the game down, which was dumb. I almost think they were trying to tonk Liverpool in front of Klopp when normally against everyone else, they would just defend and wait for counters. I doubt the Spanish sides left in it would make the same mistake * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1905
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index