! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Roy hodgson - Page 17/18

Subject: Roy hodgson
« <> »
bigdunc 15.10.14 - 10:40am
Exactly they never were the best in there positions at any time in there careers it was hype from the press and media and even a closet media fan like you should understand that . * +

bigdunc 15.10.14 - 01:08pm
Do elaborate Mr London standard lol * +

stexefc 15.10.14 - 01:36pm
Is there a place we can post suggestions for this site? * +

bigdunc 15.10.14 - 04:17pm
These so called golden generation players world class in there positions in there prime yet never considered for a ballon award .think lampard came 3rd one year but that's the closest since Keegan won it . * +

bigdunc 15.10.14 - 07:17pm
So Owen won it in 2001 Gerrard came 3rd to lampard in 2005 ..backs up my case that English players and the golden generation was all hype . Nod * +

silverjx 17.10.14 - 10:23am

@ bigdunc - 15.10.14 - 10:32am
I will give you Beckham as he was in a league of his own and scholes the rest just lived of there golden generation era .Cole never played with the same passion as Pearce Ferdinand is no terry butcher Gerrard and lampard are not a gazza or Bryan Robson .the players you mention just look good cause van persie makes Rooney look good vidic made Ferdinand look good and Alonso made Gerrard look good .take the foreign players away and put England players together with either Sven Capello McLaren or

tbf Ferdinand was a lot better then people realised, pre 33 he was solid and had qualities other English defenders never had. You can argue that he's better complimented with the traditional defender to slot in behind when he pushed forward (this was hoddles idea before he went anti-disabled and lost the job). England pushed top teams to the wire because of the defence been top notch. * +

bigdunc 17.10.14 - 10:51pm
Jesus Christ your so transparent tp hodgson .granted I'm not a fan of his tatics and he is no bobby Robson or venables but Capello and Sven dealt with the over rated golden generation and nothing was achieved and nothing ever will be till we start at grass roots bring more English players into the game . Dislike * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index