! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celtic news - Page 1261/1271

Subject: Celtic news
« <> »
gersbust 27.11.15 - 11:32am

@ edinbro - 27.11.15 - 04:00am
i said a few years back that celtic would suffer if rangers went down to the third div, i was laughed at then, but i think celtics downward spiral in europe has proven me right. take a look at the other teams at the bottom of the europa league table. thats the teams you're on a par with now. nice job by agent Allen lol

pmpl.gif you never went down to the third division, Rangers went bust and the new club had to re apply, we had a bad couple of years in European football and now for some reason you are trying to claim it has something to do with the new club pmpl.gif suppose you have wiped last years meeting from the memory when this poor poor Celtic beat the new club with ease, agree Celtic have been poor in Europe this season but look at your own clubs troubles before looking at others * +

oysten 27.11.15 - 06:55pm
look at your own clubs troubles before looking at others facepalm * +

edinbro 27.11.15 - 08:09pm

@ gersbust - 27.11.15 - 11:32am
pmpl.gif you never went down to the third division, Rangers went bust and the new club had to re apply, we had a bad couple of years in European football and now for some reason you are trying to claim it has something to do with the new club pmpl.gif suppose you have wiped last years meeting from the memory when this poor poor Celtic beat the new club with ease, agree Celtic have been poor in Europe this season but look at your own clubs troubles before looking at others

You're a laughing stock in Europe, end if conversation lol.gif * +

gersbust 27.11.15 - 08:51pm

@ edinbro - 27.11.15 - 08:09pm
You're a laughing stock in Europe, end if conversation lol.gif

Still enjoying that journey pmpl.gif a year late and counting * +

oysten 27.11.15 - 08:56pm
to be honest septic have improved in Europe this season,only got knocked out twice this time * +

taigs 27.11.15 - 11:38pm
the board confirming they are anti-semitic the week Ajax arrive !! * +

taigs 27.11.15 - 11:44pm
Even the Celtic manager Collins is bringing up Rangers in today's papers pmpl.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index