! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celtic news - Page 1237/1271

Subject: Celtic news
« <> »
gersbust 11.11.14 - 07:23pm
Of course I am, we will no doubt be talking about this again next year the same way we have done this year and last * +

oysten 11.11.14 - 07:39pm
why would you not show respects to those players then? I respect them,McRae's battalion and of course my great grandfather who still lies unfound in Ypres to this day * +

gersbust 11.11.14 - 11:04pm
I would so maybe you should ask them that done it the same question * +

bigdunc 12.11.14 - 05:24pm
Don't expect respect from that piece of sc*m oysten after all he showed his true colours in the keep post and making akas but at least he has come out of hiding from a smashing by Hamilton pmpl * +

edinbro 12.11.14 - 05:56pm

@ gersbust - 10.11.14 - 02:06pm
Poppy day is a day to reflect and only one club in britain celebrates it....guess which one

And how many clubs wear a poppy on their shirts out of respect? It'd be easier to name the club that refuses to. * +

alanball 12.11.14 - 06:15pm
That poppy on shirts is stupid anyway. One team did it out of the blue a few yrs ago then everyone else jumped on the band wagon. Wearing a poppy is, or should be an individual choice. Not sure why poppy facism has crept into our society in recent time, goes against what they stand for in my opinion. * +

oysten 12.11.14 - 09:27pm

@ gersbust - 11.11.14 - 12:22pm
Do you know some irish celtic fans had family killed by the british army??? Personally I would stand outside if it were me then head in but each to their own

ok you'd wait outside,fair enough * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum