! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celtic news - Page 1215/1271

Subject: Celtic news
« <> »
oysten 9.08.14 - 06:31pm
amazing how you vanished after that h*mping * +

stexefc 10.08.14 - 01:05am
Another players jumps ship to a small English club * +

irnbru88 10.08.14 - 11:50am

@ mr_mojo - 9.08.14 - 08:36am
Rules are rules but it didnt stop your rants about the morality of using ebts within the rules. I believe the opposition had to make a complaint to in force this rule, for the sake of 20mill over 5 minutes at the end of a 180 minute tie celtic have just shat all over fair play in football

Using EBTs within the rules? Please be more specific. As for Celtic having 'shat all over fair play in football' does that apply to every team that has benefited from the rules being applied? It wasn't Celtic that messed up. Maybe UEFA and FIFA should change their rules to avoid the s**tting all over fair play that is going on. * +

irnbru88 10.08.14 - 11:52am
Forster is going to be a massive loss for us. Gordon has to prove he is fit and Zaluska isn't up to it, in my opinion. * +

1jester 10.08.14 - 07:59pm

@ mr_mojo - 9.08.14 - 08:36am
Rules are rules but it didnt stop your rants about the morality of using ebts within the rules. I believe the opposition had to make a complaint to in force this rule, for the sake of 20mill over 5 minutes at the end of a 180 minute tie celtic have just shat all over fair play in football

wrong it was the UEFA official that flagged up the offence, i really do feel sorry for Legia but thats the rules, shame the same rule wasnt enforced when a now defunct club had illegally registered players playing for 10+ years, 0-3 results against the cheats should have been the ruling, luckily uefa wasnt making the judgement or that bryson wasnt there to whisper in the ear of UEFA, saying if a player isnt registered properly then it doesnt matter, sham and they know it... * +

mr_mojo 11.08.14 - 02:06am

@ irnbru88 - 10.08.14 - 11:50am
Using EBTs within the rules? Please be more specific. As for Celtic having 'shat all over fair play in football' does that apply to every team that has benefited from the rules being applied? It wasn't Celtic that messed up. Maybe UEFA and FIFA should change their rules to avoid the s**tting all over fair play that is going on.

Its plain as day you went on a moralistic rant in the days after murrays company got cleared in the main in the use of etbs, celtic get pumped in europe but you didnt appear on here until the news broke on thurs about a possible reprieve for celtic celtic use rules to cement 20mill or so in there balance sheet foregoing sporting fair play. just like the days when celtic poached players from big bro hibs by offering money to play * +

mr_mojo 11.08.14 - 02:06am

@ irnbru88 - 10.08.14 - 11:50am
Using EBTs within the rules? Please be more specific. As for Celtic having 'shat all over fair play in football' does that apply to every team that has benefited from the rules being applied? It wasn't Celtic that messed up. Maybe UEFA and FIFA should change their rules to avoid the s**tting all over fair play that is going on.

Its plain as day you went on a moralistic rant in the days after murrays company got cleared in the main in the use of etbs, celtic get pumped in europe but you didnt appear on here until the news broke on thurs about a possible reprieve for celtic celtic use rules to cement 20mill or so in there balance sheet foregoing sporting fair play. just like the days when celtic poached players from big bro hibs by offering money to play. history does repeat itself! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index