! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 1012/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
silverjx 10.02.16 - 09:23am
Think he's good mates with the owner, weird thing is he can't speak fluent Spanish but Phil can, think its the case of not have the players up for a fight either, they was in trouble when he took over. Maybe he was better off managing a league 2 club 1st or something, then again been on Sky maybe pays more. * +

spartan2 13.02.16 - 05:04pm
Van Gaal now admitting United need to win Comedy Thursdays lol.gif great * +

9362 23.08.16 - 01:14pm
And what do people think of United's comings and goings? * +

silverjx 25.08.16 - 04:23pm
Happy tbh not bad, not a total overall but the new guys are looking good and Bailey is looking more first choice already. Outgoings the loans understandable and blackett maybe was the right choice given the pecking order and other choices * +

spartan2 29.08.16 - 01:07am
Mourinho has solved many of United's problems in one window, but he doesn't seem keen on the right backs available. Don't think the board will give him any more money this summer for a new one though. If he wants to spend much more he'll probably have to sell. Seems unlikely now this late. * +

vipinvip 29.08.16 - 05:23am
Jose a**hole ... mata need to play * +

rawtex 3.09.16 - 09:26pm
I know we're only 3 games In but the change compared to last season is noticeable already.we're made of sterner stuff now it seems.be interesting to see who wins it this season.we'll have blips at some point but we'll be up there I reckon * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index