! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 1011/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
silverjx 3.02.16 - 10:18pm
Rooneys h*t 15 (20 U AV) now. Just 5 less league goals then all of last season (14 U AV) * +

spartan2 6.02.16 - 02:38pm
In talks with Mourinho lol.gif seems the Guardiola announcement provoked someone * +

silverjx 8.02.16 - 06:59pm

@ njackets - 8.02.16 - 04:50pm
I can't fkn stand Mourinho! I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club even if it ment a guarantee to winning the League, I think i'd even go as far as trying to stop watching all together. I know he can't be popular amongst a lot of you lot, you prepared to let the s**t coat circus roll into town for the hope of a bit of temp sucess??

It's kind of dividing because don't want the Bus tactics but he's shown nothing but respect for S.A.F and the club tbh, given his nature its a surprise * +

penfield 8.02.16 - 07:28pm

@ silverjx - 8.02.16 - 06:59pm
It's kind of dividing because don't want the Bus tactics but he's shown nothing but respect for S.A.F and the club tbh, given his nature its a surprise

If I had to guess, I would say he is more popular with plastic fans and it's the proper supporters who aren't so keen. Plastic Boy will be jizzing all over his United duvet if Maureen gets the job. * +

spartan2 8.02.16 - 10:09pm
I think that the majority of fans at United would take Mourinho, especially after this season. The poll is steady at 80 percent in favour on redcafe.

I'm not going to say that he'll be some totally different manager at United. Saying that I do think that conditions of his employment would hinge on his ability to act within the expectations of the club. He might be allowed a circus at Madrid or Chelsea which are clown clubs anyway, but he would know there would be frowns at silly antics with United * +

cantona 9.02.16 - 06:57am
I wanted him instead of Moyes when Fergie left. I'd rather have creepy Brendan in charge than Giggs * +

wettoast 9.02.16 - 12:41pm
Maybe Gary and Phil can be next * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark