! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 1009/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 2.01.16 - 05:45pm
Pretty terrible home win against a team that is barely keeping their heads above water but it's something I suppose, Rooney scoring as well is a bonus. Couple of games that United should really be winning and improving in before facing the s**te * +

spartan2 4.01.16 - 04:49pm
You're complaining about LvG out calls after he's had a bunch of money and 18 months, when your own fans are already moaning about Flopp when he has had no time and no money. idea.gif * +

cantona 13.01.16 - 08:39am
Normally I'd be p*ssed off about throwing a two goal lead then dropping points in the last minute but I saw more action last night than I have all season * +

spartan2 14.01.16 - 04:28pm

@ njackets - 12.09.15 - 05:57am
He'll slap a transfer request in in January or the summer it'll mean fk all in the grand scheme of things. What Real want they get unfortunaly, this is why I reckon we should do our own TV deals.

Looks unlikelier than ever now for a De Gea transfer. He won't be going anywhere near Madrid's team for at least another 18 months lol.gif * +

alanball 14.01.16 - 05:07pm
They will be allowed to sign players and register them in the summer just like Barca were allowed to do i reckon * +

spartan2 16.01.16 - 05:27pm
They might be able to technically join them but they wouldn't be able to play competitively until what, August 2017? lol.gif which means basically, nobody is going to want to go there until at least another 12 months after this window because they can't play. Making signings this January will also be difficult as clubs know they can resist a couple more weeks they wont be coming back to try again for at least a year * +

alanball 16.01.16 - 08:02pm
You misunderstand, Barca's ban got postponed for a wimdow that allowed them to sign and register players, I can see the same happening here. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index