! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Benitez claims... - Page 1/9

Subject: Benitez claims...
Replies: 61 Views: 8493
> »
sub79 4.02.09 - 05:48pm
he *had* to sell Robbie Keane because he couldn't cope with the pressure of playing at a big club. Despite the fact the Keane has consistently demonstrated his ability at every level, Rafa had the bright idea of alleviating this 'huge' burden of playing for Liverpool by giving the striker a bit part, and if the Irishman had the audacity to show a little form, or earn them a point away at Arsenal, he would find himself dropped again. Rather bizarre justification from FSW, personally. read * +

mrmac81 4.02.09 - 05:53pm
i read the same thing. That had to be the biggest load of cr*p i've heard. Also mentioned something about him starting 20 of 28 games therefore he'd been given a fair run. * +

sub79 4.02.09 - 05:57pm
If he was under any pressure it was knowing that he was expected to resurrect Liverpool's title challenge one substitution at a time. Not an ideal position for a striker. * +

dadiggle 4.02.09 - 06:00pm
And yet Liverfool had the best start than previous seasons. Keane probably couldnt understand spanish or translater was a spurs supporter! * +

the_r0ck 4.02.09 - 06:05pm
and benitez can clearly handle the pressure of managing a big club after 'that' outburst and his schizophrenia over robbie keane stupid * +

stu7 4.02.09 - 06:07pm
Keane aint just about goals tho is he,he works hard and gets plenty of assists as wel. He is gud enuf 2 play 4 any team in england. His spurs record confirms that. Benitez is totally cluless. Oh wel. Im not complaining now he is bak at spurs * +

dadiggle 4.02.09 - 06:09pm
Remember Stan Colymore? * +

lanesra1 4.02.09 - 06:11pm
pmpl stu claiming some1 else is clueless the tapout wannabe * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page