! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celtic news - Page 1252/1271

Subject: Celtic news
« <> »
taigs 18.08.15 - 10:03am

@ oysten - 17.08.15 - 08:22pm
not to fussed,Oduwa looks much better player,on loan granted but he'll do for the season

That irn bru is a weird one in that he can sense hurt ha even when it was very well publicised that Hibs would not sell to their rivals! It is honorable stance Hibs took, Dundee U may have won a cup last season if they took that same stance. Also weird that he says he wont reply to me because of my name, which to me pretty much confirms he is a ira lover unlike gersbust who comes across as a Celtic fan rather than a taig * +

oysten 18.08.15 - 10:11am

@ gersbust - 17.08.15 - 12:39pm
Dont you mean Rangers (the 2012 version ) pmpl.gif

see next time your in the piggery,if you ever go,look closely at the ground rules signs,note which part of the large collection of plc variants has the club next to it in brackets and report back with your findings * +

gersbust 18.08.15 - 11:31pm
Why would I want to go near Ibrox??? Celtic never went through a liquidation event, came very close but the wee man saved us with hours to spare and the rest is history. Now remind me who saved Rangers from Liquidation? ??? Thats right no one saved them you are dead * +

oysten 19.08.15 - 06:18am
er the piggery is darkheap,the breezeblock boulevard,San giro,stade de alky,brendanbau,glitterdome,snake mountain etc,now go read the sign,your a newco,just like us,the club transferred companies,it's there in black and white on the sign * +

oysten 19.08.15 - 06:24am
http://www.celticfc.net/pages/corporate_groundregulations * +

oysten 19.08.15 - 06:27am
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC223604 oh look,the club as marked on their own website is only 13 years old, * +

gersbust 19.08.15 - 06:36pm
pmpl.gif pmpl.gif you let your club die Celtic didnt its really that simple * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark