! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Celtic news - Page 1209/1271

Subject: Celtic news
« <> »
edinbro 27.07.14 - 02:28am
So me saying, I recon he does have the money, is me saying he's a millionaire? The only money the c**t had was a sub from ticketus. But at the time how would anyone know any different. * +

irnbru88 27.07.14 - 08:52am
The whole quote is from you,not just the last part, stop trying to wriggle out of it. Plenty people knew differently at the time.A quick internet search,away from the compliant mainstream press, would have told anyone that he certainly wasn't a billionaire and would have given any person doubts as to how much money he actually had,not to mention his business record. * +

edinbro 28.07.14 - 09:32pm
Not trying to wriggle out of anything, but do you think me saying I recon is the same as me saying he IS a millionaire? * +

irnbru88 29.07.14 - 12:36am
My mistake then.'The ramblings of an idiot' aimed at Numpty saying Whyte had no money must have been misunderstood by myself . What i thought was a rhetorical question was just a mix up of words.The 'is' should have been before the 'NOT' and the last part was you saying he did have some cash but not the billion you had mentioned in your words mix up. * +

mr_mojo 29.07.14 - 02:15am

@ irnbru88 - 25.07.14 - 08:34am
Glad they took the opening ceremony to the biggest and best stadium in Glasgow. Was a no brainer.Looked like a right good night.

As many through Ibrox's gates in one day as there was for Celtic Parks ooening ceromony and a cham league qualifier at a 67k capacity stadium.
Its clear as day parkhead is 4th in the country never mind top in Glasgow :) * +

mr_mojo 29.07.14 - 02:17am

@ irnbru88 - 27.07.14 - 08:52am
The whole quote is from you,not just the last part, stop trying to wriggle out of it. Plenty people knew differently at the time.A quick internet search,away from the compliant mainstream press, would have told anyone that he certainly wasn't a billionaire and would have given any person doubts as to how much money he actually had,not to mention his business record.

Pity ticketus never though of doing a Google search before handibg over 20odd million! * +

mr_mojo 29.07.14 - 02:21am
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/commonwealth-games/article4159539.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2014_07_27 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1271
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index