! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 988/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
rawtex 10.08.15 - 11:03pm
depay should be deployed out on the left wing this season.put mata in behind Rooney and have Valencia or young on the right handside. * +

rawtex 10.08.15 - 11:04pm
fk knows what lvg is doing not buying a centre back.he needs someone solid alongside smalling * +

spartan2 11.08.15 - 12:27am
Pedro is the worst kept secret. Van Gaal should know Memphis is best as a left winger. He's insisting on a left footed centre back, at the expense of position suitability which is a bit annoying and stupid. Better another great defensive right footed CB than a weak one just because he favours his left foot! Some pointless obsession he will get over soon hopefully * +

cantona 19.08.15 - 01:10pm

@ cantona - 22.07.15 - 06:40pm
Hope this Pedro story is more than the usual transfer bulls**t. 22m is an absolute snip

This is what happens when you haggle over a million quid numpty.gif * +

cantona 19.08.15 - 09:18pm
We used to take the pi*s out of you for signing half the Southampton side as well facepalm.gif * +

weelhung 20.08.15 - 01:01am

@ wilshire - 20.08.15 - 12:57am
ignore the muller bids then lol.gif

Getting rejected all summer Ramos, pedro,firmino, clyne, otamendi, * +

spartan2 20.08.15 - 01:32am
I don't know what actually happened here. Apparently the plug was pulled on pedro before the news broke he was off to Chelsea but whether that's just some face saving malarkey it might become clearer soon. Maybe Januzaj has been deemed ready to start this season after his two games, it has surprised me van Gaal suddenly gave him starts like that after ignoring him for most of last season.

He won't play him and now he plays back to back games including a very important one? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index