! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 987/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 8.08.15 - 12:40am

@ alanball - 7.08.15 - 07:11am
Are you denying that at one point you said that Rooney was worthless in the team and you would rather Nacheda took his place?

If you read that conversation, I stated that United may as well play Macheda, because at least he was willing to put effort in (during the Rooney complaints and terrible form) as I was unimpressed to say the least with Rooney's woeful period.

You said Macheda was s**te. I didn't disagree. I just said he's young and he's not replacing Rooney anytime soon (he was about 18 at the time) and said he might not make it at the club, but then specifically said that wasn't my point. Macheda's abilities wasn't the point I was making. The point made was that whoever played should have motivation, and I made that very clear! * +

spartan2 8.08.15 - 12:43am

@ bigdunc - 7.08.15 - 09:01pm
I don't get how you rant about Carrick his injury list is probably as long as jack Wilshere and he is not a Ince Keane Scholes or Bryan Robson type of United midfielder .

His injury list may well be as long, but it's also got another 11 years of it lol.gif * +

spartan2 8.08.15 - 12:45am

@ bigdunc - 7.08.15 - 09:00pm
You compare fellani because now he can't and probably won't get in the United side with the players you have .He was never a united type player he was a panic buy cause plan a b c d e all failed .when we had him he was pushed further forward and suited our style of play which is why I stand by what I said then he was and if played in the same position when we had him is better than Carrick.

I compared Fellaini back when he had his best season at Everton then, and had his best season at United since too. My opinion has never changed. It seemed contrary when Fellaini was having a good season at Everton, but stuck my neck out which was a far bigger call at that time than most made in here.....In no way was/is he good enough for what United's ambitions need to be in the first team, but Carrick has proven he was/is. So says his medal list and longevity.

At 34 now though I would say he's probably done after this year, depending on how his fitness goes and how well Schneiderlin does. * +

spartan2 8.08.15 - 12:57am
De Gea not starting, not sure what is going on really. I assume he'll be sold now after all these Van Gaal comments about him not being the same and not up to it. Weird. * +

weelhung 9.08.15 - 11:19pm
I'm going florida tomorrow will be buying one , the prices here are ridiculous, can't believe u still have that aka Luke lol.gif * +

weelhung 9.08.15 - 11:21pm

@ wilshire - 8.08.15 - 12:33am
''i'll be getting one from the states next month'' he said in february dislike.gif

Lol.gif what you playing on ps4 thinking of getting m.k.X * +

spartan2 10.08.15 - 10:27pm
United looked cr*p against Spurs, didn't matter Arsenal and Chelsea looked no better at this stage and got worst results against arguably poorer sides. United still need to get that winger in though, and Blind will get caught out a lot against better sides if he keeps getting picked there... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index