! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 986/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 7.08.15 - 12:56am

@ alanball - 6.08.15 - 01:40pm
Not someone else.... everyone else lol trying to blame Viner aswel the grass dislike

It's incredibly boring having to correct you constantly zzz.gif How much more do you want to invent to cover up your own ridiculous claims? You can't even accept how r*tarded it was saying Fellaini was far better than Carrick.

Don't make me start bumping to slap you down. If you want facts, they can be had. Try not to rely on your pi*s poor memory of events.

You LOVE attributing false views to people and then using them to attack them, it's weak. * +

spartan2 7.08.15 - 01:13am
Breaking down all the arguments and bulls**t, you still signed Cleverley for fks sake. You know, that thing about top club fringe players being good enough for you again?

Really it doesn't get much better than that pmpl.gif pmpl.gif * +

alanball 7.08.15 - 07:04am
No one have been more vocal than me on here about the utter s**te we've signed off United since Kanchelskis so I'm not sure why you keep repeating me lol sleep * +

alanball 7.08.15 - 07:11am

@ spartan2 - 7.08.15 - 12:50am
Unfortunately, you misunderstand as usual. It was viner that you also accused of hyping Macheda, viner denied it and said he didn't claim he was going to make it at that time. When I talked about Macheda, I admitted that he probably wouldn't make it, his ability wasn't the point of the discussion at the time anyway

It's in your imagination that I thought Macheda would make it, in fact I had the same doubts as everyone else and said it many times. We can start bumping again if you want to be proven wrong.

Again.

Are you denying that at one point you said that Rooney was worthless in the team and you would rather Nacheda took his place? * +

bigdunc 7.08.15 - 09:00pm
You compare fellani because now he can't and probably won't get in the United side with the players you have .He was never a united type player he was a panic buy cause plan a b c d e all failed .when we had him he was pushed further forward and suited our style of play which is why I stand by what I said then he was and if played in the same position when we had him is better than Carrick. * +

bigdunc 7.08.15 - 09:01pm
I don't get how you rant about Carrick his injury list is probably as long as jack Wilshere and he is not a Ince Keane Scholes or Bryan Robson type of United midfielder . * +

alanball 8.08.15 - 12:11am
Dislike * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark