! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 953/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 18.04.15 - 07:39pm
Probably a foul on Falcao for their goal but hey. Classic Chelsea and classic Mourinho. Defend most of the game at home no less, negative tactics, anti football. It is tried and tested though and works. It doesn't impact United too much, can take an awful lot from that game.

Shows how very little there really is between the sides at this stage of the season, come a long way since the reverse fixture albeit the result worse! * +

nobyboy 18.04.15 - 08:32pm
needed utd to win to make the title race interesting. its all but over now * +

spartan2 18.04.15 - 09:17pm
Can't say United didn't try, outplayed Chelsea virtually the whole game who didn't even wanna come out head to head at home! They couldn't if anything. They just took the goal and sat their big fat defensive backside on it.

I don't think it mattered. Chelsea would have still gone on to win it, I doubt you'll beat them next week. * +

silverjx 18.04.15 - 09:20pm
The Home team with 30 percent possession at times is crazy, even our defenders was high up the pitch taking shots * +

spartan2 18.04.15 - 09:26pm
The Carrick/Blind injuries forced the Falcao choice and right now it's such a blow when you can't really play Rooney up front and have to go with someone clearly off the pace. The very game you desperately need the most cutting edge you have got.

Hell, if Jones were fit LvG might have even taken a punt on him in midfield, I would have, anything to keep Rooney up top. * +

4juice 18.04.15 - 09:26pm
Your whines were disgusting spartan. I do agree this is a defensive display by chelsea but it is not like what you described, sitting at goal and all. This is more of the come-get-me tactic; Chelsea sitting back and letting the opponent attack, wait until they get tired out or go out of sorts in position and hurt them with a counter attack. Real Madrid does this often and nobody moans about it. * +

spartan2 18.04.15 - 09:31pm
You were AT HOME and you sat behind the ball for most of the game! You didn't dare come out and try playing head to head- you couldn't! You got away with a goal you should never have had, and then sat on it virtually the entire rest of the game. Any other analysis is window dressing.

United needed to be more incisive but it's difficult when you started the game in front of your own fans with *NO* attacking intention. That is what is more disgusting. At least Liverpool and City came out and had crack.

You're poor champions at the end of the day. Poor league, you beat what's in front of you always kudos for that, but no more. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index