! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 951/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
rawtex 7.04.15 - 05:29pm
where's jackets? * +

spartan2 7.04.15 - 11:55pm
chin.gif City looking shaky but they always turn up at OT for a few years now * +

rawtex 13.04.15 - 12:27am
brief hiatus out the cl for us.how many seasons was it for the bin dippers jackets? * +

spartan2 13.04.15 - 08:38am
Not quite there yet because of a couple tricky games left but since the start of that fixture list versus spurs it's been an overwhelming success. Getting something away against Chelsea is the hardest game yet but you wouldn't put it past United now to give them a real game. Especially when you see they haven't been all that for quite a while now. * +

silverjx 13.04.15 - 11:37am
The thing with Jose against United he likes to play more for a draw usually but with them having the league just about in the bag i don't think it'll bother him to play it safe. No coincidence with Carrick been back and the great run of form. Smallings putting them away and Mata! linking up well with Herrera. If Liverpool pull something out of Newcastle that leaves them 4 behind City. Sure i had a convo with Jackets just before xmas when we was 10 points behind City and he scoffed at me when i mentioned it was eatable. * +

silverjx 13.04.15 - 05:44pm
ok calm down Neilalotelli wink.gif * +

spartan2 14.04.15 - 01:12am
United have been in the top four pretty much constantly since before the turn of the year facepalm.gif I haven't posted in any forum at all on this site regularly in all those months. It's only in your imagination Neil * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index