! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 874/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
reddan 2.08.14 - 11:21pm
What kind of person takes friendlies seriously? pmpl.gif * +

silverjx 2.08.14 - 11:30pm
Apart from the clubs who are trying to exploit fresh money or seeing how new players blend in to the squad for_sure.gif * +

reddan 3.08.14 - 12:39am

@ silverjx - 2.08.14 - 11:30pm
Apart from the clubs who are trying to exploit fresh money or seeing how new players blend in to the squad for_sure.gif

So basically Man Utd fans looking for any crumb of comfort after last season? chav.gif * +

silverjx 3.08.14 - 12:51am
Not really unless you've won a trophy last season i don't think anybody had a good season ...yeee old fake aka ye baby.gif * +

laity 3.08.14 - 01:41am

@ reddan - 2.08.14 - 11:21pm
What kind of person takes friendlies seriously? pmpl.gif

If United had been thrashed by Madrid, I'm sure your opinion of the friendly would have been very different * +

spartan2 3.08.14 - 02:09am
United just looked very dangerous. I think in part this could be down to the formation here. It's not some magical key that opens doors but it is unfamiliar to many opponents trying to deal with it. Especially when you see where some of the goals are coming from.

Could be one of those things that works for quite a while due to unfamiliarity, but gets spread around popularly and then most teams work properly on a way to counter it. Seen it happen in cycles this way. * +

9362 3.08.14 - 10:19am
but he's right though,nobody should take friendlys seriously * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark