! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 873/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
silverjx 30.07.14 - 11:07am
I'm impressed with how the playing style has got a lot better in a short time. Even the fringe players. Shame Januzaj and Van Persie hasn't been involved yet * +

spartan2 30.07.14 - 12:15pm
Reus to Liverpool lol.gif if Sanchez wouldn't go there why would Reus. They aren't nearly as attractive as they think * +

silverjx 31.07.14 - 08:21am
The Borg situation is a weird one. West Ham own him, allow him to have trials at United, he does the tour of Ireland playing in the games, West Ham offer him a contract and he rejects it. Any fee could be 250k * +

viner 31.07.14 - 11:19am
Borg is only at West Ham on schoolboy terms so not under contract as he's just left school, if United take him the 250k fee is training compensation. He looks a good prospect. * +

n7flex 2.08.14 - 08:04pm
That game being shown tonight? * +

spartan2 2.08.14 - 10:08pm
Great team goal tonight. This doesn't look the same team that ended last season wtf good2.gif all these American uni football stadiums are massive. 90k+ is pretty normal for them * +

silverjx 2.08.14 - 11:09pm

@ njackets - 2.08.14 - 09:16pm
Is LVG going to close the massive war chest for the summer then? I don't know who's going to be more disappointed Vidal, Rues, Di Maria etc etc or Spartan and Silver reading

If United keep on playing like this i wouldn't be disappointed on not making many more signings. Either that or don't bet on Madrid to win the Champoins league...it comes to something when they have to throat hook a bunch of kids (and Young) who get past the defenders in a friendly * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index