! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 870/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 24.07.14 - 06:45pm
lol.gif * +

silverjx 24.07.14 - 07:39pm

@ viner - 24.07.14 - 03:49pm
Normally I'd have been at Moss Lane last night, pity really as it was a good 5-0 win against Alty and nice to see Wilson still scoring. I think he was worth a place on tour. My first game will be the Valencia friendly hopefully.

Did wonder why Henriquez was a double sub but apparently was injured? * +

silverjx 24.07.14 - 07:40pm
Herrera had a real decent game how many assists did he end up with? Welbecks goal was a barnstormer didn't know he had it in him lol.gif * +

spartan2 25.07.14 - 01:55pm
Well the story is that he said all this long quote at the airport but it seems what actually happened is journalists harassing him there asking these questions is he going here or there and he says no no and tries to escape them lol.gif therefore the articles are all him saying I'm not going to Manchester I don't know if I'm staying at Juventus etc etc.

They have to write something about don't they * +

spartan2 25.07.14 - 04:44pm
He already talked about the United option and that is actually a quote. Not some journos chasing him at an airport shouting questions as he says no quickly and runs off trying to get away lol.gif then the articles appearing. I'm not saying he does want to come but I'm saying writing an article based on quick replies trying to escape the questions isn't the most reliable thing I ever saw. The Italian press reportedly dumped this story today because it's not a quote * +

silverjx 25.07.14 - 04:54pm
What i gather he asked him 'is he going to manchester' at the airport....ie catching a plane to manchester at that precise time he thought he meant.. dontknow.gif * +

spartan2 25.07.14 - 05:37pm
I know it's massively open lol.gif but they are spinning it into articles like he sat down and was asked are you going to Manchester United and he said no but actually they were chasing him through airport asking if he is going to Manchester where he says no no and runs off facepalm.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index