! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 863/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 14.07.14 - 02:54pm
Adidas sign a 10 year kit deal with Manchester United worth a reported grand total of 750 million pounds. That means 75 million EVERY YEAR for the next decade to supply the club up from the current 23m deal with Nike. This far exceeds expectations and massively outstrips every single existing deal by more than double the value per year, including Real Madrid and Barcelona. * +

ibraless 14.07.14 - 04:03pm
78 * +

joe999 15.07.14 - 01:07am
75. But it's truly an amazing deal, just part of being from one if the biggest clubs in the world. Even when we are really struggling some awesome news. If there it's a downside it probably it's, that in 5 years time that may be a normal average amount being paid so we would get double that. I'm sure in 10 years it will be much higher. But certainly awesome news * +

spartan2 15.07.14 - 12:28pm
Are United really arguing about paying 34m for Vidal? lol.gif the guy is easily worth that and probably a bit more. Hopefully just press clickbait * +

norega 15.07.14 - 12:32pm
The money comming in now is insane . The glazers could clear the debt in no time at all but they wont * +

spartan2 15.07.14 - 12:38pm
The kit deal and shirt sponsor is like 120m a season from next season. Which is insane as half the clubs in the league aren't worth that much. But if the rags are to be believed United won't pay what a world class player is worth. Maybe it's a tactic to tell clubs that they won't be held to random just because the money is there but I think it's just the club being cheap. Again. * +

silverjx 15.07.14 - 01:24pm
Apparently the press is in overdrive because Hummels has started doing his tweets in english and saying he should more lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index