! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 862/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 10.07.14 - 12:13am
Evra could be on his way to Juventus despite signing a new contract recently, United would get a reasonable fee for him. * +

spartan2 10.07.14 - 12:18am
He has faced up to the fact Shaw wasn't bought as a 27m backup. Evra's experience would be useful but it seems United may dive for another young left back.

Not only that United have been sniffing around Vidal for some time now, and Juventus have sniffed around Evra and Nani for a while. It could be the start of a few deals there.

The other LB mentioned was Rodriguez who is a classy young prospect as well. Would be surprising to see him arrive considering he'll fight for games in his own right, two of the best young LB prospects in the world right now. * +

silverjx 10.07.14 - 08:29am

@ wilshire - 10.07.14 - 12:16am
2 million isnt it? makes little sense to me, not his biggest fan but hes a club legend who shaw could learn off, means you'll need another LB as well.

Think its down to his Mrs plus with only having a year contract can't he negotiate with any other teams anyway?. Would've hope he stayed * +

joe999 10.07.14 - 08:44am

@ wilshire - 10.07.14 - 12:16am
2 million isnt it? makes little sense to me, not his biggest fan but hes a club legend who shaw could learn off, means you'll need another LB as well.

Club legend? Hardly... I would take anything just so he's gone. He's been an absolute liability for us the last 2 years, and we had no right playing him this year, we had to pick buttner. And Wilshire I don't watch villa that much and I'm guessing u don't much either. But if he's that bad all year round wtf was he doing in the Holland squad not to mention in the first team? * +

silverjx 12.07.14 - 05:04pm
Rather 2 million now or 2 million off Vidal, than him leaving on a free next season and maybe blowing hot n cold during the season he is a legend tbh and won the lot. Then again sure Shaw could have learned a bit off him.but 8 and half seasons can't begrudge him having a final chance of a different club before he retires. * +

spartan2 13.07.14 - 02:06pm
Don't mention Vidal in here, it gets laughed at as obviously he is highly rated by those people and wouldn't even consider United dont.gif

Another one that would get laughed at is Reus. Who wouldn't like to have Reus? He was led to believe Barcelona wanted him and so when United put feelers out earlier this year he had planned to hold out for a Barca move.

Fair enough, but then Barcelona dropped a huge wad on Suarez leaving his potential move much less likely this summer. Now he's upset because apparently he would have listened to United in that case had he known lol.gif * +

silverjx 13.07.14 - 02:57pm
I read about that a few days ago, bit of a weird one. Thats the problem with clubs like that either won't sign them or ship them out after a season or 2. City was the same with English talent. Know Vidal is making statements that could take either way but the Champions League excuse does get pathetic considering the sugar clubs signed decent players without it * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index