! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 860/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
4juice 3.07.14 - 11:48pm

@ spartan2 - 3.07.14 - 06:17pm
United still trying to thrash out the kit manufacturer deal between Nike, Adidas and Warrior. I had wondered what had happened to it as the Chevrolet deal has started but it's still ongoing negotiation.

The Chevrolet deal is the largest shirt sponsor in the world by miles and any kit deal should be something like twice the money of anyone elses in the world.

Shame the new kit looks awful and the Chevy logo trash. But hey.

Chevrolet is owned by General Motors, the biggest car manufacturer in America, possibly worldwide so they can afford that shirt deal. * +

spartan2 3.07.14 - 11:56pm
They effectively went bust only 5 years ago or so and were bailed out by the U.S government. The guy who negotiated the deal was fired soon after because GM didn't think they got a good deal, he screwed up the details. Tough luck, contract signed lol.gif * +

joe999 4.07.14 - 03:32am

@ shade013 - 3.07.14 - 01:38am
who Vidic who's left for inter and Ferdinand who's just penned a deal at the mighty QPR?? lol

Yep, the very ones. Notice how you've very interestingly managed to figure which 2 players I was referring to but choose to ignore the 'in their prime' but. Hmmm how strange. Besides u mention how many clean sheets u have and say when u let them in u let them in by the hatful, that certainly doesn't make them any better sites it? Wonder what u were trying to say. And why u comparing it to our defense? We're the ones saying we need new defenders. facepalm.gif seriously? * +

silverjx 4.07.14 - 08:37am
Ferdinand deal is in doubt because of his wage after QPR looked at the books * +

spartan2 4.07.14 - 08:38am
His wage was about 125k. However the guy is well past it and is never worth more than a couple years on a low contract. Only QPR would be mad enough to pay as much as even half that.

If he wants a payday and a big contract then he should go abroad like everyone else * +

nobyboy 4.07.14 - 09:13am
Hes worth 2500 a week * +

spartan2 4.07.14 - 06:27pm

@ njackets - 4.07.14 - 05:03pm
If he'd have signed on for another year you'd be spinning it that his experience will be vital and it was a massive coup keeping him lol

Obviously not when I had said long ago he was past it numpty.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum