! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 857/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
shade013 3.07.14 - 01:06am

@ joe999 - 3.07.14 - 12:54am
Vermaelen is a centre back and Richards isn't. Vermaelen is an ok centre back but if were settling for an ok centre back their can't be that many around, wtf?

I've seen him play centrally plenty of times over the years... Looked composed, also look at Germany the other night, apart from Boateng, well since Badstuber's injury he's he's in a central role for club and country... they were all central defenders right across the back... Really nowadays you've gotta be versatile to comfortably play 2 roles * +

shade013 3.07.14 - 01:09am

@ spartan2 - 3.07.14 - 12:57am
I don't really rate him. He could be useful and he is quite cheap considering the experience he has got, but he isn't top class and would prefer someone else as first choice. I would rather see another top class signing there. You would rather have Mertesacker but frankly, he's far too slow these days.

Agreed the sack is slow but his ability to read and positional sense is top drawer...I thought fk oh no he'll struggle for us in the Prem when we signed him but yeah I have seen him be r*ped for pace at times but overall Per is class * +

joe999 3.07.14 - 01:30am
We not looking for someone good. We have 2 good centre backs. We have to become world class again, and none of the defenders above are. None even close to vidic and Ferdinand in their prime * +

shade013 3.07.14 - 01:38am
who Vidic who's left for inter and Ferdinand who's just penned a deal at the mighty QPR?? lol * +

spartan2 3.07.14 - 02:49am
Vidic is better than anything still at Arsenal but it's a slippery slope at his age now. He should have had another year really. But it's done now and a year was all he would have been worth so the replacement needed sooner rather than later. A classy CB is still required. * +

cantona 3.07.14 - 07:09am

@ njackets - 2.07.14 - 07:06pm
What's the combined fee of your last few signings then Falaini, Mata, Vermaelan, Shaw, Herrera reading should be near 150 mill?

We haven't signed Vermaelen numpty.gif * +

cantona 3.07.14 - 07:14am
Woe betide anyone who posts paper talk in the gobs**te thread afraid.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page