! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 855/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 30.06.14 - 12:55am
Exporting lots and lots of players was never that much of a thing until the past couple of decades anyway, at the time where England have been too pish to export as it is.

The fact that we exported a bunch more internationals back then to good leagues (Hoddle, Wilkins, Hately, Waddle, Platt, Gascoigne, Lineker, even Dorigo, Des Walker and Trevor Steven got seasons away!) than we do today when it's far more common shows nobody wants English players anymore.

Unless you count Heskey in Australia lol.gif * +

bigdunc 30.06.14 - 01:21am
The thing is I don't expect us to be world beaters but with the players Spartan mentioned they all played with pride passion guts and determination .our last 3 world cups have been shocking .I would rather have a bunch of pi*sheads like Gazza and tony Adams and played for the shirt than these overpaid prima donnas . Dislike * +

bigdunc 30.06.14 - 01:22am
Apart from heskey lol * +

spartan2 30.06.14 - 01:52am
I did say something similar to a workmate before about the last time England were truly a team was when before Euro 96 they were trashing airliners and all going in bars with dentists chairs pmpl.gif together. It really improves team spirit.

Those antics are looked upon in a bad light but I'm convinced they helped us hunker down under the press scrutiny and play for each other. The Scotland goal celebration said it all. * +

silverjx 2.07.14 - 02:11pm
Anybody seen the new shirt teaser video?...its pretty decent (evolution of the shirt bit like the hovis adverts) * +

bigdunc 2.07.14 - 07:28pm
Everyone is obsessed with Suarez but this c**t is a regular in the united post Pmpl * +

spartan2 2.07.14 - 11:43pm

@ njackets - 2.07.14 - 07:06pm
What's the combined fee of your last few signings then Falaini, Mata, Vermaelan, Shaw, Herrera reading should be near 150 mill?

United's revenue is nearly twice that of Liverpool's * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum