! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 1006/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
bigdunc 6.10.15 - 06:55pm
pmpl oh dear but but but . * +

bigdunc 9.10.15 - 12:39am
Are you not going to reply to this spartan lol * +

spartan2 9.10.15 - 12:44am

@ alanball - 6.10.15 - 05:32pm
Funny and convenient how you dismiss Baines getting doubled up on in the WC with Rooney infront of him. Captain Irony strikes again lol cant wait for the s**t tedious essay to twist this one Zzzzzz

Baines wasn't doubled up on for his major screwups hug.gif He was s**t. He's really not that good defensively and was exposed plenty of times one on one. I think it's well accepted now Baines is quite poor defensively. Rooney didn't help him as much as he could but he was still cr*p against Candreva.... * +

bigdunc 9.10.15 - 09:53am
pmpl more bollox .everybody knows baines had no cover in them games except you pmpl * +

bigdunc 9.10.15 - 01:34pm
without Shaw depay gets doubled up on .your words not mine .The exact same shirt happened to baines because of Rooney but because it's a united player you fail to show any negativity or criticism and only show how biased you are . lol * +

alanball 9.10.15 - 05:51pm

@ spartan2 - 9.10.15 - 12:44am
Baines wasn't doubled up on for his major screwups hug He was s**t. He's really not that good defensively and was exposed plenty of times one on one. I think it's well accepted now Baines is quite poor defensively. Rooney didn't help him as much as he could but he was still cr*p against Candreva....

Only he was you bad bellwhiff * +

spartan2 13.10.15 - 10:33pm

@ bigdunc - 9.10.15 - 01:34pm
without Shaw depay gets doubled up on .your words not mine .The exact same shirt happened to baines because of Rooney but because it's a united player you fail to show any negativity or criticism and only show how biased you are . lol

Baines was/is poor defensively. Depay getting doubled up on a few times is a given now, but despite that he still has what 4 goals? It's hardly an identical situation, Depay is a young kid brand new in this league Baines was supposed to be an old experienced shrewd defender. He's just not good enough TBH for the highest level defensively, that's all * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index