! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Premier League predictions 2016/17. - Page 1/3

Subject: Premier League predictions 2016/17.
Replies: 15 Views: 2455
> »
obi_jon 1.08.16 - 05:13pm
The new season is less than 2 weeks away, so it's predictions time again. Nobody predicted that Leicester would win the title last season, except maybe the most blindly partisan of Leicester fans and even they didn't really believe they'd actually win it. Can they do it again(doubtful), can someone else emulate what they did last year, have Spurs and Arsenal had their chance or can they challenge again this year, can Mourinho turn Man Utd's recent fortunes around, will Guardiola's Man City walk it or will Klopp be on top? Your top 5 and bottom 3 please. * +

obi_jon 1.08.16 - 05:54pm
Top 5.
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs

Bottom 3.
Bournemouth
Middlesboro
Hull City

As a bonus prediction I think Hull(whom I support in case you didn't know) are going to break the record that Derby set for the lowest amount of points accumulated in a season. I really hope i'm spectacularly wrong on this one but the club is in a gigantic mess at the moment. No manager(only an idiot would want the job at present), only 8 senior players fit, club still for sale(prospective takeover said to have collapsed), no new players signed or realistically looking like signing, owners and fans at war, it's not looking good at alldepressed3.gif. Unless an eccentric football loving billionaire with a penchant for Tigers and an extreme sense of optimism is prepared to buy the club quickly(like tomorrow) and then throw a blank cheque book at it, then i'm afraid we're going down like a lead balloon.dislike.gif * +

musho77 1.08.16 - 09:59pm
swansea will be going down if they dont sort their heads out got new owners and they dont want to spend money, ayew , williams, rumoured to be going , got no strikers, my top 5 is the same as yours obi * +

spartan2 1.08.16 - 11:02pm
You really think Guardiola is going to have such a massive effect on such an old squad? I mean he'll bring in even more after Sane yes. But he's also never going to get away with playing the way he did in Spain and Germany in this league with the players he currently has, particularly the defenders.

I will love it if he tries to play out from the back all the time with Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi etc lol.gif not remotely good enough on the ball to do it * +

9362 1.08.16 - 11:28pm
1.Spurs.2.City.3.Liverpool.4.Chelsea.5.Arsenal * +

9362 1.08.16 - 11:33pm
Relegated boro,hull and swansea * +

silverjx 2.08.16 - 12:46pm
I'm more excited about having Shaw back then pogba at the moment. Spurs are strong but everybody else has strengthed. Arsenal at the moment haven't really bought depth but if the reports they are now panic buying and who they are bidding for, Chelsea depends if they can buy back the Everton lad. Same as city but city have an aging squad and sterling * +

4juice 2.08.16 - 01:15pm
Still too early to predict anything. Man utd will either go far or drop away compare to last season. City looking strong but i guess they will flopped. I expect Leichester to keep the same form but not a title threat. Chelsea will gun down all other teams. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search