! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mourhino confirmed as United boss just now? - Page 3/6

Subject: Mourhino confirmed as United boss just now?
« <> »
penfield 28.05.16 - 09:59am
I'm really surprised that Plastic Boy hasn't appeared since Maureen's appointment. His activity here mirrors United's fortunes generally - when it's s**te, he's nowhere to be seen. * +

d.boon 30.05.16 - 04:01am
Jose Mourhino is a short term succesful manager, trophies is quick succession then two seasons it goes wrong and he's gone * +

spartan2 31.05.16 - 04:24pm
We'll see what happens with Mourinho. He was the best option for the club right now. Think he's been angling for this for years and years, and despite his history, there is hope this could be his final destination. I don't think he is going to go on this 20 year run with the club. But if the marriage of convenience works out then Mourinho can be here for quite some time. He's now at the big rich club that offers control to the manager like no other of this scale.

Being Ferguson mark 2 is probably the egomaniac's wet dream, now he has his chance. Let's hope he doesn't blow it. * +

9362 31.05.16 - 08:33pm

@ silverjx - 26.05.16 - 07:55pm
Think if you had a replacement of his quality a season ago wouldn't be so bad. Tho been told he wasn't interested towards the end of the season?... Be interesting with the stones rumours

De bruyn * +

spartan2 31.05.16 - 10:46pm
If City want Stones then knock yourselves out, I'm more worried United are going to try and get him instead of better alternatives, Marquinhos, Varane, Laporte etc * +

4juice 1.06.16 - 02:11am
I think Marquinhos is overrated. * +

spartan2 1.06.16 - 01:43pm
He's great, but he's wasting away at PSG like Varane is at Madrid. Varane is the preference I think but may also be the hardest to get now. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index