! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ch5's Football League Tonight. - Page 1/1

Subject: Ch5's Football League Tonight.
Replies: 6 Views: 780

obi_jon 17.08.15 - 04:09pm
What a load of absolute shitedislike.gif. The Football League Show on BBC wasn't exactly great quality television but compared to the pile of garbage now being served up by CH5, it was brilliant. What the hell is the point of having a studio audience? I don't give a flying fuck what the general public thinks about anything, just show me the sodding highlights, get a pundit to analyse it if you must and then that's it, I don't need to hear Barry from Oldham's opinion on matters.rage.gif Plus it has adverts, detracting even further from the actual football content. The one thing it has going for it is the earlier timeslot before MOTD but i've turned it off in disgust both weeks so far.foul.gif * +

9362 17.08.15 - 04:22pm
At least you can see hull and scunny games.codheads still in the conf.lol.gif. * +

whoever 17.08.15 - 05:34pm
To be fair, pundits talk s**t half the time anyway. There are people who get paid good money to commentate on or analyse the game who know less about it than I do. I'd take Barry from Oldham over a lot of them. * +

xxlee 18.08.15 - 10:50pm
Can't get used to it starting at 9 and yeah I would rather hear the view of a fan, can't wait to see one of our fans on that show next season. * +

wettoast 20.08.15 - 11:32pm
I don't want to hear carraghers voice on mnf either * +

obi_jon 21.08.15 - 12:22am
I'm afraid it's typical of most television nowadays. All this, involving the audience, text us your opinion, have your say on twitter bullshit. Erm no, you're the professionals, do your own fucking jobs, you get paid for it and i'm not going to do it for you.dont.gif It's just lazy and is used to fill time at the expense of actual content. The vast majority of people who willingly participate in this sort of nonsense are mouth breathing retards. * +

cantona 21.08.15 - 08:05am

@ wettoast - 20.08.15 - 11:32pm
I don't want to hear carraghers voice on mnf either

I like Carragher tbf I buzz off him and Neville *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum