! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FIFA - Page 1/3

Subject: FIFA
Replies: 21 Views: 2072
> »
brusselaar 27.05.15 - 06:55am
FIFA officials are arrested in Zurich and will be sent to the US. Is the end of Blatter near? * +

postjacker 27.05.15 - 07:17am
surprised the US has the jurisdiction, you would imagine if those arrested face serious charges some may do deals that may lead to the top. though i imagine blatter didnt take money, his currency is votes. * +

brusselaar 27.05.15 - 07:27am
Apparently the transactions took place via American banks and the communication via American internet servers. * +

spartan2 27.05.15 - 08:50am
Any other boss would have been history a million years ago but as has been said everywhere Blatter is just made of Teflon annoyed.gif * +

silverjx 27.05.15 - 11:09am
He's going to play the senile card soon * +

dom4subs 27.05.15 - 09:53pm
Blatter is the most corrupt amongst them * +

cantona 27.05.15 - 10:10pm
He's probably behind it * +

spartan2 28.05.15 - 12:18am
It's stunning how so many confederations still back him to the hilt even after all this. Any self respecting dude would have fallen on his sword long ago even if he was innocent. But this old fart clings on and on and on. How can anyone seriously believe that he has zero implication or knowledge of these types of goings on, or even that he can absolve himself of all responsibility?

It just blows my mind. He's accountable to nobody at all. If he truly knew nothing of it he has to go because it happened so blatantly under his nose and so there needs to be reform under new leadership that isn't as complacent, if he knew the slightest inkling he must go too obviously for not dealing with it before. There should be NO way out.

He's just bulletproof if he can hold on beyond this. Kim Jong-un has less control and authority over North Korea and his minions than this guy has over world football and his little association lap dogs. dislike.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search