! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Champions league seedings - Page 1/7

Subject: Champions league seedings
Replies: 46 Views: 5662
> »
gersbust 22.04.15 - 10:38pm
Have they made it easier for the bigger teams??? * +

43bolton 23.04.15 - 12:56am
Of course. That's the whole point. European football is in a mess,and Pllatini is to blame. The Europa League has way too many rounds and games,and the CL dishes up the same repetitive fixtures year in and out in the last 16. The whole Euro competitions need a radical overhaul. Bring back the Cup Winners Cup.have a straight knock out in both the CL and EL from the beginning. They won't though as its all about the money. * +

laity 23.04.15 - 03:30am
But you'd get to see them play each other just as many times, and you'd get to see them play more top teams in the group of death scenario.. surely more matches between the top teams would be the better option? * +

43bolton 23.04.15 - 05:19am
Atletico played Real last night for the seventh time this season. I personally preferred the old system of European Cup,Uefa Cup and Cup Winners Cup. The farce of CL teams dropping into the EL if they finish third in a group,completely devalues the Europa League. * +

reebok32 23.04.15 - 12:23pm

@ laity - 23.04.15 - 03:30am
But you'd get to see them play each other just as many times, and you'd get to see them play more top teams in the group of death scenario.. surely more matches between the top teams would be the better option?

Agreed clap * +

reebok32 23.04.15 - 12:24pm

@ 43bolton - 23.04.15 - 05:19am
Atletico played Real last night for the seventh time this season. I personally preferred the old system of European Cup,Uefa Cup and Cup Winners Cup. The farce of CL teams dropping into the EL if they finish third in a group,completely devalues the Europa League.

Agree also grin * +

bigdunc 23.04.15 - 07:04pm
personally I don't have a problem with how Liverpool won it the old way .But when you finish 4th 3rd or 2nd how can you be called a champion it's a complete farce the current system is . nod * +

silverjx 24.04.15 - 08:40am
Agree with you in some ways bigdunc but when you get 1st and 2nd been only one point apart in there respective leagues, could give some ground to who out of the 2 could have a better chance in the champions league the following season * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search