! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fanzines - Page 1/3

Subject: Fanzines
Replies: 16 Views: 2904
> »
cantona 13.01.15 - 07:36am
What's the state of play at your club? Red Issue recently called it a day after 26 years claiming The game weve been clinging onto is gone. Football now is happy-clappy families, half-and-half scarves, tourists and selfie sticks; theres no point trying to fight that. The Liverpool fanzines are on their a*se as well. Are they are a victim of modern football or have they been superseded by internet forums? I must admit I've bought no more than a handful in the last decade. * +

alanball 13.01.15 - 07:46am
Think ours have already packed it in, dont quote me on that though. Football is fked, at the West Ham game last week this couple was complaining about swearing and the ref getting abuse facepalm * +

spartan2 13.01.15 - 08:38am
Red Issue was always written by serial miserable b****rds though. UWS I daresay had become more popular * +

irnbru88 13.01.15 - 11:49am
I used to always buy NTV but haven't for a while because i can read the same stuff online.I do agree though that it is a different fan now at games.Most annoying being the people that want to take constant pictures or update whatever s**t on their phones. * +

bigdunc 13.01.15 - 12:46pm
Welcome to sky sports killing the game and the invasion of mass foreign fans from around the world who ain't got a clue about there club pre sky sports nod * +

9362 13.01.15 - 03:21pm
King of the kippax is still going strong at city not brought one for a while,buy uniteds uws from time to time in the local post office.seems to be doing well

* +

spartan2 13.01.15 - 11:12pm
UWS works because it's not just all about the football. Red Issue going out the way it has with the reasons it has given out is ironic. The plane stunt backfired if anything and it was mostly out of their forum that it was conceived in the first place * +

lukejames 14.01.15 - 01:21am
Heroes and Villains have gone digital, cant blame them for it really, 20 years of having too check weather forecasts... On a personal note though I used to like reading it in the bath or on the toilet, I miss that! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search