! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Brenda Rodgers Quotes.... - Page 2/4

Subject: Brenda Rodgers Quotes....
« <> »
silverjx 20.02.15 - 10:26pm
'we (liverpool) could have won the champions league if we didn't already get knocked out, esp with the players had last season' pmpl.gif * +

bigdunc 21.02.15 - 11:04am
There must be a managers interview criteria at anfield where they ask you how good are you at being like the fans and chatting bulls**t .judging by these Brenda quotes you can understand why he was hired pmpl * +

silverjx 11.05.15 - 05:48pm
''Chelsea won the league because they signed Costa, Liverpool couldn't because we lost flanno' lol.gif * +

spartan2 11.05.15 - 06:03pm
If you spend over 100m you expect to be challenging for the league lol.gif Referring to the Bale money Spurs blew, the season before he did THE EXACT SAME THING with the Suarez money pmpl.gif

It's still the best one for me * +

dom4subs 11.05.15 - 08:49pm

@ silverjx - 11.05.15 - 05:48pm
''Chelsea won the league because they signed Costa, Liverpool couldn't because we lost flanno' lol.gif

Chelsea win the league Cos they have a rich uncle. Average team with 50 years without winning it till it was bought for them. * +

spartan2 11.05.15 - 10:21pm
In 25 years it'll be the same for Liverpool anyway I wouldn't be surprised if it takes that long for Liverpool to win another hug.gif * +

silverjx 11.05.15 - 11:06pm
every interview 'we showed great character....---- is a great Technician' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark