! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mike Ashleys Rangers link - Page 1/2

Subject: Mike Ashleys Rangers link
Replies: 8 Views: 668
> »
shifty 28.10.14 - 01:19am
What do you think Newcastle Utd's owner Mike Ashley's motives are in providing a 2m loan to Glasgow Rangers? . . * +

musho77 28.10.14 - 12:27pm
free pies for a year * +

shifty 28.10.14 - 03:00pm
Hahaha * +

shifty 28.10.14 - 03:01pm
Newcastle fans love the guy tooth.gif . . * +

bigdunc 28.10.14 - 03:54pm
I was on a course last week with some Tesco lads and they where telling me Tesco are looking at buying the sports direct chain .so if they do buy it I'd say Ashley is buying rangers . * +

xxlee 28.10.14 - 04:02pm
Probably for investment in shares, 2 million for 10 percent of a massive club is not bad and he will probably take full control soon. * +

keldo82 28.10.14 - 04:37pm
He can't take full control and the 2m is a loan secured against club assets. He isn't allowed to own more than 10 percent although there may well be loopholes in that. * +

shifty 28.10.14 - 07:34pm
I was reading that he will keep Rangers afloat financially by drip feeding them with loans that he will want paid back in full. During his involvement with the club he'll milk the merchandising side of the business and make a healthy profit. I think Newcastle and Rangers fans are very similar in that they turn out the same average level of supporters at games and purchase similar levels of merchandize. The Geordies are p*ssed of with MA's apparent lack of investment on the playing side to win honours, and made their feelings known to him. The Rangers support have already voiced their concern re his investment in their club. I think he's def in it for the money and will not heavily invest in the footballing side. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search