! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

serbia v albania - Page 1/5

Subject: serbia v albania
Replies: 31 Views: 3940
> »
stexefc 14.10.14 - 11:11pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2792953/serbia-vs-albania-suspended-martin-atkinson-banned-fans-use-drone-fly-flag-pitch-leading-violet-scenes-belgrade.html pmpl * +

stexefc 14.10.14 - 11:12pm
'Bizarrely, the announcer at the stadium played Cher's 'Believe' in an attempt to calm fans during the break, to no avail.' Pmpl * +

dakidak 15.10.14 - 12:47am
Problem is The Flag was not flag of just Albania, it was a flag of Great Albania (that includes some parts of Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia and Montenegro).

To try to compare it, imagine English nationalists do the same on a Scotland - England game in Glasgow. Sending a drone with a flag of Great England (containing half of Scotland territory , all Wales and Ireland). And multiply the feeling by 1000 because our misunderstandings are quite fresh. * +

upnorthm 15.10.14 - 05:37am
Always liked the Serbs. Anyone that hates the Muslims has my vote. Supposedly the Serb fans had anti NATO and anti EU banners. I've read a lot about the Balkans War and to me the Serbs were generally the good guys. They were trying to keep Yugoslavia together,just like many of us want the UK to stay together. I don't mind the Croats,but I dispise the Bosnian Kosovan and Albanian Muslims. The Hague was one big biased set up. * +

stexefc 15.10.14 - 08:39am

@ upnorthm - 15.10.14 - 05:37am
Always liked the Serbs. Anyone that hates the Muslims has my vote. Supposedly the Serb fans had anti NATO and anti EU banners. I've read a lot about the Balkans War and to me the Serbs were generally the good guys. They were trying to keep Yugoslavia together,just like many of us want the UK to stay together. I don't mind the Croats,but I dispise the Bosnian Kosovan and Albanian Muslims. The Hague was one big biased set up.

Mladic and Karadzic seemed like salt of the earth chaps for_sure I'm surprised these were allowed to play each other when less hostile nations are kept apart by Uefa. * +

dakidak 15.10.14 - 09:38am
We have an example of Gibraltar and Spain that were not allowed to play in the same group. Check this out http://mondo.rs/a736368/Foto/Sport/Slavili-sramotu.html . Albanians actually were celebrating yesterday after all what happened in Belgrade :s. * +

4juice 15.10.14 - 09:50am
Match was called off after a Serbian fan threw a chair at a Albanian player. s**t got real when one of the serbs player grab the flag from the drone. I am 100 percent positive he did that to get over it and continue with the game. * +

stexefc 15.10.14 - 10:47am

@ 4juice - 15.10.14 - 09:50am
Match was called off after a Serbian fan threw a chair at a Albanian player. s**t got real when one of the serbs player grab the flag from the drone. I am 100 percent positive he did that to get over it and continue with the game.

I agree, it didnt look like there was anything malice bu yhe Serbian player, I got the impression he just wanted to take it down so play could resume. It amazes me how much offence a flag can cause, even in the UK the sight of a flag can cause uproar lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search