! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Ryder Cup 2014@Gleneagles - Page 1/1

Subject: Ryder Cup 2014@Gleneagles
Replies: 6 Views: 613

obi_jon 23.09.14 - 10:38am
Europe v USA. Even if you don't like golf, this is one of sports greatest spectacles. When the whole of europe puts aside their differences for a few days to persue the common and worthy goal of handing the yanks a spanking.
Europe are favourites this time around and will be hoping to retain the cup after pulling off one of the greatest sporting comebacks of all time, dubbed the 'Miracle at Medinah', when they overturned an almost impossible defecit to win on american soil last time out.winner.gif * +

cam007 24.09.14 - 09:33pm
Thats one way of putting it lol * +

penfield 24.09.14 - 10:31pm
I love the Ryder Cup. I'm not massively into golf but I always end up really getting into this competition. * +

obi_jon 26.09.14 - 07:23pm
Europe 5-3 up after the first day. After a poor start to the day which saw them trailing the Americans after the 4 morning fourball matches by 1and a half pts to 2 and a half, team Europe stormed back to win 3 of the afternoons 4 foursome matches and pick up a half in the other.good.gif * +

obi_jon 27.09.14 - 06:59pm
Almost the same story as yesterday, USA came out firing and won the morning fourballs by 2 and half points to Europe's 1 and a half but yet again Europe stormed back to win 3 of the afternoon's foursome matches and take a half in the other game to take a healthy 10-6 lead going into the final day. Europe now need to pick up just 4 more points from tomorrow's 12 singles matches to retain the trophy. * +

obi_jon 28.09.14 - 04:42pm
Europe have done itwinner.gif, the score is currently 13 and a half to 9 and a half but with Jamie Donaldson 4up with 4 holes left to play the cup is retained. Another half point from one of the matches still playing and outright victory is securedspank.gif * +

obi_jon 28.09.14 - 05:41pm
Final score : Europe 16 and half - USA 11 and a half. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search