! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scottish Indepenence - Page 3/7

Subject: Scottish Indepenence
« <> »
alanball 8.05.15 - 08:52am
All this GE has proved to me is just how stupid Scottish people are pmpl * +

spartan2 8.05.15 - 12:31pm
I'm not a huge fan of UKIP but you can see how the system is trashed anyway when they get 13 percent of the vote, but only end up with what looks like one seat which is about 0.15 percent of the commons pmpl.gif

They had as many people as the SNP and lib dems combined vote for them but a miniscule amount of the power in comparison. The system is so broke lol.gif * +

cantona 8.05.15 - 01:25pm
I didn't vote because I don't really care either way. I find most Labour voters to be tedious whinging c**ts who insist on ramming their opinions down your throat so for that reason I'm glad the Tories won * +

alanball 8.05.15 - 06:55pm
SNP 1m odd votes 56 seats... UKIP 4m odd votes 1 seat lol your right the system is broke * +

alanball 8.05.15 - 06:58pm
Why didnt these clowns just vote for independence? I thought a big part of the reason they wanted independence was because they didnt want a tory government but they nearly single handedly made that happen lol * +

spartan2 8.05.15 - 07:48pm

@ alanball - 8.05.15 - 06:55pm
SNP 1m odd votes 56 seats... UKIP 4m odd votes 1 seat lol your right the system is broke

Great democracy where 1.5m SNP votes count for 56 times more representation in the house than 3.9m UKIP votes lol.gif They can't complain they don't have a voice now.... * +

spartan2 8.05.15 - 07:59pm
Of course we understand that UKIP set up for more votes and asked for more than the SNP who won a massive share that they set out to contest for but it's still a bit wacky when you see figures like that tea.gif oh well that's our first past the post system in action * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index