! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transfer Deadline Day - Page 1/10

Subject: Transfer Deadline Day
Replies: 67 Views: 7184
> »
ne38 31.08.14 - 06:33pm
So who are we hoping we all sign personally i would like us to hopefully finally get Borini signed Alvarez is all but a done deal and we are rumoured to be after Micah Richards on loan would be happy with them but still think we need another striker * +

silverjx 31.08.14 - 06:40pm
Blind nearly done. De Jong rumours, Kagawa to Dortmund and Hernandez loan to Real Madrid been the surprise rumour * +

n7flex 31.08.14 - 06:41pm
Someone better than Sanogo........ Form an orderly queue tea.gif * +

nobyboy 31.08.14 - 07:00pm
Falcao * +

spartan2 31.08.14 - 07:34pm

@ silverjx - 31.08.14 - 06:40pm
Blind nearly done. De Jong rumours, Kagawa to Dortmund and Hernandez loan to Real Madrid been the surprise rumour

Feckin de Jong. That's who he'll get. It's not been the greatest set of transfers ever for United. Di Maria is a stuperb signing but the others have a lot to prove * +

silverjx 31.08.14 - 09:25pm
Tbf i was hoping for a new striker as an addition, Van Persie looks like its going to be fitness problems this season. Unless they are confident of one of the youth lads stepping up but on the bright side soon as the injuries and work permits get sorted could look a bit sharper * +

spartan2 31.08.14 - 10:21pm
James Wilson. If Van Persie's knee really is shot then United will need a long term new striker. But that will have to wait. On the upside if he does get injured them Van Gaal doesn't have to get controversial by dropping someone up top. Not that I want him injured like... * +

silverjx 31.08.14 - 10:42pm
According to who the media? ...shaw and herrera was targets and got them. Di Maria is a decent signing, he knows about blind and his versatility. Rojo will have to see....wouldn't say that's a bad window tbh...other players was always going to be difficult to sign with the clubs refusing to sell...according to media and the managers * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search