! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scottish Champions - Page 3/3

Subject: Scottish Champions
« <
irnbru88 7.08.14 - 11:56pm

@ laity - 2.08.14 - 04:36pm
Just got bummed 6-1 by the team who finished 6th in the premiership and got annihilated last season by every team in the top 4.. I'm sure that there was somebody who was always saying how good Celtic were and how they'd easily cope if they were to play in the premiership.. Wonder if he's going to show up any time soon?

Never nice to lose but it was a team made up mostly of kids and the manager didn't even travel to the game. We really took it seriously... * +

laity 8.08.14 - 01:54am

@ irnbru88 - 7.08.14 - 11:56pm
Never nice to lose but it was a team made up mostly of kids and the manager didn't even travel to the game. We really took it seriously...

Like anybody who follows football would be able to tell the difference between your first team and your youth team if they looked at the team sheet * +

irnbru88 8.08.14 - 07:21am
The different names are a clue to start with. The fact that the tournament promoters are now asking for an apology because 'sending a team of kids was disrespectful' may well be another clue. I have read that they could be asking for the match fee to be returned as well. * +

upnorthm 8.08.14 - 01:50pm
Celtic reinstated back into the CL by Uefa.Will play Maribor for a place in the CL group stages. Looking at the reason Legia were expelled seems harsh as the ineligible player had already served his 3 game ban before the Celtic Legia 2nd leg. Seems a technicality and harsh. * +

r_kyd 11.08.14 - 12:49am
borrowed the liverpool compllaints book * +

stexefc 11.08.14 - 08:59am

@ laity - 8.08.14 - 01:54am
Like anybody who follows football would be able to tell the difference between your first team and your youth team if they looked at the team sheet

Lol *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum