! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*premiership prediction 2014/15* - Page 1/8

Subject: *premiership prediction 2014/15*
Replies: 52 Views: 3983
> »
dan_2005 2.08.14 - 01:56pm
Predicting the final positions for teams at the end of the season- Here is my opinion;Chelsea clear winners for me, they've brought in class right throughout their team with luis, costs n Fabregas the main additions. Man city will not be far behind Chelsea. Arsenal 3rd because of the addiction of Sanchez. I think Liverpool could beat Man U to 4th place but it's open either could pinch it, liverpool have added well to their team, I think van gaal needs 1 season to put his mark on the team, with * +

dan_2005 2.08.14 - 02:01pm
addictions. Spurs and Everton will not be far behind the top 4 but they don't have the quality to compete with them. Although Everton may surprise is this season. Newcastle have brought in a few good players will so well to finish 8th, * +

dan_2005 2.08.14 - 02:02pm
Newcastle down to Sunderland will be competing to finish as high as possible and keep out of the danger of the drop throughout the season. Southampton have lost some quality players, even though they have a great academy I think they may just struggle this season. I think palace and Leicester will manage to stay up this season. * +

dan_2005 2.08.14 - 02:04pm
West brom I think they will get relegated, bit like Fulham last year, they will struggle! Burnley and qpr it think will get relegated * +

dan_2005 2.08.14 - 02:05pm
Chelsea Man city Arsenal Liverpool Man united Everton Spurs Newcastle Hull Swansea Stoke West ham Aston villa Sunderland Southampton Palace Leicester Qpr West brom Burnley * +

laity 2.08.14 - 04:31pm
I'm predicting a 1, 2, 3 of city, chelsea and spurs.. not sure which order.. Arsenal and United to battle for 4th.. tho I do think United could have a good shot at the league depending on how they prioritise the league over cups.. I reckon LVG is going to want at least one trophy this year tho, so league cup and fa cup are likely to be taken seriously * +

reddan 2.08.14 - 11:29pm
Liverpool to win the league by around 8-12 points, our signings have added some serious strength to an already world class 1st team, Man City 2nd, theyre our only slight competition.. Chelsea will bore there way to 3rd and Manchester Utd with no Europe to distract them will finish 4th just ahead of Arsenal, Villa, Everton and Burnley to go down. * +

bigdunc 3.08.14 - 12:30am
Spurs in 3rd that is a biased opinion considering vorm Davies and dier are all you have bought . * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search