! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Suarez v's Rodriguez - Page 1/2

Subject: Suarez v's Rodriguez
Replies: 14 Views: 1261
> »
silverjx 22.07.14 - 02:37pm
Who's going to be the better signing or have the better October onwards?...Both Barca and Madrids attacking options look stunning * +

4juice 22.07.14 - 02:53pm
Suarez thats for sure he is a ready product you see. * +

spartan2 22.07.14 - 11:30pm
Suarez will be much hungrier when he plays for Barcelona because he won't have eaten since the World cup * +

silverjx 23.07.14 - 10:04am
Either the Government or flog the training grounds wilshire. Think it'll be down to how frustrated Suarez will get 4juice...more he gets when its not going his way * +

norega 23.07.14 - 11:04am

@ spartan2 - 22.07.14 - 11:30pm
Suarez will be much hungrier when he plays for Barcelona because he won't have eaten since the World cup

Pmpl.gif * +

laity 23.07.14 - 12:51pm
I think if Suarez was to replicate the sort of form he had at Liverpool last year, he could break every goal scoring record in Spanish football (single season at least).. but looking at Madrid's lineup, I don't think he's going to win anything.. Barcelona are still in desperate need of defenders imo.. so far they've not even attempted to fix it.. whereas it's hard to look at the Madrid team and find a weakness * +

4juice 23.07.14 - 01:37pm
Think the more frustrate Suarez is, the better he get. Best wishes for him. * +

silverjx 23.07.14 - 02:38pm
Look at the games he gets frustrated at 4juice...Italy he bit him because he was getting blocked all match, he did the same against Chelsea and against Everton once. Gazza was the same sometimes brilliant player but if frustration takes over * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search