! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Suarez v's Rodriguez - Page 2/2

Subject: Suarez v's Rodriguez
« <
gremlinpickledgizzy 23.07.14 - 04:06pm
gazza only done one bad tackle outta frustration can't remember any other serious incidents.. think suarez will be fine in spain, they don't tackle much but how can you compare a striker with a midfielder anyways, could see rodriquez come out on top though much better temperament and no bunny teeth like luis * +

laity 23.07.14 - 04:24pm

@ njackets - 23.07.14 - 04:04pm
Some wedge to be made on him getting sent off in El Classico's next season thumbs_up

Nobody is going to offer decent odds on him getting sent off ever again * +

silverjx 23.07.14 - 05:10pm
Didn't mean fouling frustration for Gazza. more head shot and effects his ability..can barely remember Italy 90 but can remember Robson and Lineker saying soon as he got the Yellow and realised it meant him losing a place in the final his head melted. Just comparing the impact and better performances, not goals. Agree with Njackets tbh clubs out there like to body block and sneak shirt tugs..will drive Suarez mental lol.gif * +

bigdunc 23.07.14 - 07:10pm
I'd put money on pepe winding Suarez up .pepe will do all the dirty tricks in the book to get into Suarez head nod * +

reddan 24.07.14 - 12:59pm

@ laity - 23.07.14 - 12:51pm
I think if Suarez was to replicate the sort of form he had at Liverpool last year, he could break every goal scoring record in Spanish football (single season at least).. but looking at Madrid's lineup, I don't think he's going to win anything.. Barcelona are still in desperate need of defenders imo.. so far they've not even attempted to fix it.. whereas it's hard to look at the Madrid team and find a weakness

Theyve spent 15m on Mathieu, a 30 year old defender. * +

laity 24.07.14 - 03:04pm

@ reddan - 24.07.14 - 12:59pm
Theyve spent 15m on Mathieu, a 30 year old defender.

They hadn't when I posted that reply.. and let's be honest, despite being a competent defender, he's hardly someone worthy of that fee.. and he's not going to be the answer to their problems at the back * +

spartan2 24.07.14 - 05:17pm
Madrid will look to sell Di Maria possibly because they have a lot of similar players in Rodriguez's best positions. It's strange really, because a bunch of Madrid fans I spoken to felt Di Maria was one of the most important and best players last season.

As for Suarez, he'll have to play to suit Messi and Neymar rather than be the main man. Have to see how he is deployed. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index