! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tour de France 2014 - Page 6/6

Subject: Tour de France 2014
« <
whoever 14.07.14 - 09:29pm
Nibali is looking very strong. Porte will take time out of him in the TT but he looks peerless in the mountains. Very hard to see past him really. * +

obi_jon 20.07.14 - 04:47pm
How gutted must have that Jack Bauer chap have felt, leading in the breakaway for 220odd km and then getting caught about 10-20m from the line.gaah.gif * +

obi_jon 26.07.14 - 06:54pm
Tony Martin was a monster in today's time trial winning by almost 1min 40secs. Nibali finished 4th to extend his lead in the GC to well over 7mins. Just tomorrow's run into Paris left now and there will be 2 frenchmen on the podium, so they should be pretty happy with that as they haven't had any for 17yrs. * +

obi_jon 28.07.14 - 09:33am
It went downhill after Yorkshirenod.gif It certainly wasn't a classic by tour standards and yeah, losing Froome and Contador had a big impact. * +

xxlee 28.07.14 - 02:26pm
Its the first time in years i have not watched it, cant think why, anyway jackets im sure last year was also a one horse race i dont think froome won it by the skin of his teeth and other tours have really been more or less the same until sky came and invested money to form a british team, 2012 and 2013 was a classic because GB done well. * +

1lostie 28.07.14 - 10:07pm
Nothing seems to have changed in cycling with nibali leading a team notorious for doping in past hard to believe he is clean *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index