! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

England at it already - Page 1/2

Subject: England at it already
Replies: 9 Views: 4444
> »
cam007 12.06.14 - 08:58am
Even before the first game has been played England are moaning about the state of the pitch. Its the same for both sides. Is it so they can use it as an excuse if they lose to italy * +

musho77 12.06.14 - 09:48am
i thought the pitch wasnt that bad, a bit dry but the ball will just bounce higher * +

n7flex 12.06.14 - 09:52am
And they have every right to moan. Is it too much to ask for a decent playing surface? Especially as a ball ain't even been kicked yet. * +

n7flex 12.06.14 - 09:55am
Get our groundsman over there ffs. 30 odd games played and Steve Davis could still knock a 147 out on it. * +

whoever 13.06.14 - 03:33am
Can you cite one source containing a quote from any England player or member of staff complaining about the pitch? I haven't seen any. The only comment I've seen from anyone in the camp on this issue is from Wayne Rooney: 'It's the same for ourselves and Italy, so we'll both have to deal with that'. Not exactly a complaint, sounds exactly like what you said actually. In any case, no pitch used at the World Cup should be anything less than immaculate, so I think it's a bit shoddy tbh. * +

irnbru88 13.06.14 - 10:05am
It might be the same for both teams but the pitch is still a disgrace.England and/or Italy would have every right to complain. I'm sure BBC news earlier said they were now putting green colouring on it. That'll help lots.... * +

nobyboy 13.06.14 - 10:34am
Its the world cup and they cant even get the pitches right. Brazil have made a proper mess of this tournament lol.gif did u see how shyte the opening ceremony was * +

stexefc 13.06.14 - 12:19pm
people love to pi*s and moan * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum